Do you have a question, concern or problem? Our lecturers, internship supervisors, tutors and academic advisors are here to help make your college career a success.
The transition from secondary to higher education can be quite daunting, but you are never alone! Apart from our lecturers, our tutors, academic advisors, student advisors, internship supervisors are all here to help make your time as a student a success. Do you have a question, concern or worry? Make an appointment or call in for a chat!
Tutoring and academic advice
- Questions about exemptions, fast-track course or your individual study programme (ISP)?
- Doubts about your choice of course?
Contact person: the tutor and academic advisor of your degree programme.
- Are you a professional athlete or artist?
- Are you a student with an impairment?
- Do you combine work with study or are you a student entrepreneur?
If so, there are quite a lot of special provisions available to you. We look at needs and available options on a case-by-case basis. Point of contact: the care coordinator of your degree programme.
Psychosocial and financial support
Our student advisors offer a listening ear and work with you to find the best way to deal with your doubts, questions or challenges.
- Fear of failure, procrastination, stress ...
- Questions about your grant?
- Need help with your grant application?
- Need extra financial support?
Make an appointment, we are happy to help! Point of contact: the student advisors with Student Services.
The resilient student
Besides individual support, we also organise a range of group activities consisting of introductory sessions, interactive workshops and/or training sessions. This is an opportunity to meet fellow students with similar questions and work together on finding solutions.
The Applied Psychology (Learning Park) degree programme and Student Services department have joined forces to provide ‘The resilient student’. Together, they organise info and training sessions on 7 themes to support students and final-year secondary students during their studies:
- Fear of failure
- Stress resilience and relaxation
- Trusting your own inner strength and wisdom