You are an enthusiastic go-getter with lots of energy
- You want to help people with a disability carry out their daily activities with ease.
- You are well-spoken, optimistic and creative.
- This programme consists of a diverse combination of practical work, lectures, tutorials, and projects.
- It includes annual internships, totalling more than a thousand hours of work.
- After you graduate you can work as an occupational therapist.
- You are also qualified to take on coaching, coordinating and educational roles.
- As a result, you can work in a wide range of sectors and positions!
- If you’d like to continue studying, feel free to pursue another bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree.