International Journalism in Short Programme
- The abridged Bachelor in International Journalism programme is a one-year programme.
- It is intended for students who already have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of media and communication.
- The programme aims at students who want to spend an extra year studying journalism in an international context, with a clear focus on learning by doing.
- In the first semester you have classes and workshops on campus on a daily basis.
- In the second semester you do a 10-weeks internship and you produce your Final Work